LUCAS OIL EXTREME DUTY GUN CARE PRODUCTS
While browsing the Armalite website for an AR-10 Receiver Extension Tube and AR-10 Rifle Length Gas Tube for a project here on 308 AR I noticed a menu heading “Lucas Oil”. Lucas Oil is a brand I’m very familiar with. I use Lucas Oil Fuel Injector Cleaner in our vehicles. That said I had no idea Lucas made gun care products. In my world seeing the Lucas Oils, Greases and Cleaners on the Armalite website is a glowing endorsement. User reviews seem to agree. Needless to say I have an assortment inbound for review. Stay tuned.
The Learn More buttons are actually links to Brownells Lucas Oil product pages. If you found this page useful please use the a button and visit Brownells. It doesn’t cost you anything but helps pay for our server and forum expenses. Amazon also offers Lucas gun oil and grease.
Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Oil
Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Oil is a special blend of oil and petroleum-extracted additives producing a lubrication specially formulated for high volume, high heat and friction firearms.
Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Oil is designed for semi-auto rifles, shotguns and pistols as well as full auto firearms and suppressors. It offers superior burn-off resistance. Its polymeric film protects metal from rust, moisture and dramatically reduces wear during all shooting conditions.
Applying Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Oil to bores, bolt carriers and gas pistons makes clean-up of powder residue, copper and carbon fouling a much easier task. Apply a light coat to suppressor baffles and mounts to resist carbon build up and to make cleaning quicker and easier. It neutralizes acids from fingerprints and resists drying for long term storage use. Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Oil is great for lubrication on all high heat high use firearms and NFA items.
Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Oil Key Benefits
- Designed for weapons that experience high volume, full auto, and suppressed fire
- Protects metal parts from rust, wear and moisture during extreme conditions
- Provides maximum heat resistance
- Superior blow back resistance, keeping oil out of your face and off your glasses
Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Oil Packaging
- #10875 – 1 Ounce (Case of 20) – 2 lbs
- #10877 – 4 Ounce (Case of 12) – 3 lbs
- #10870 – 8 Ounce (Case of 12) – 7 lbs
- #10876 – 1 Gallon (Case of 4) – 25 lbs
- #10901 – 5 Gallon Pail (1 Pail) – 40 lbs
- #10890 – 55 Gallon Drum (1 Drum) – 440 lbs
Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Grease
Used and recommended by major firearms manufacturers, Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Grease is a premium, heavy duty firearm grease formulated with a unique additive system designed to provide maximum lubrication under the most severe operating conditions.
This is true firearms grease, it was developed to lubricate and protect under the harshest heat, friction and pressures of sustained firing while reducing friction and wear. Its unique formulation is designed to prevent rust and corrosion from rain and moisture in fresh and saltwater environments.
Application to metal surfaces and bores will prevent corrosion during long term storage. Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Grease withstands extreme pressures and cushions metal surfaces with an 80 LB Timken load (35 LB is the minimum industry standard). Lucas Oil Extreme Duty Gun Grease is recommended for all firearm types. It provides excellent lubrication and protection on shotguns, pistols and revolvers as well as full auto carbines, rifles and belt fed machine guns.
Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Grease Key Benefits
- Smooth tacky consistency stays where you apply it.
- Excellent rust protection.
- Long lasting all-weather lubrication, prevents saltwater corrosion.
- Temperature range -20 to 540 F.
- Timken Load – 80 lbs. (over twice the minimum industry standard).
- Weld Point – 620 Kg (over 3x the minimum industry standard).
- Made in U.S.A.
Lucas Extreme Duty Gun Grease Packaging
- #10889 – 1 Ounce (Case of 6) – 2 lbs
Lucas Extreme Duty CLP
Used and recommended by major firearms manufacturers, Lucas Oil Extreme Duty CLP is designed to clean, lubricate and protect your firearms in one simple step.
It contains high grade additives that dissolve powder residue, old lubrication and other contaminates. It penetrates deep into rust to help clean neglected firearms and free rusted parts and actions. Extreme Duty CLP’s superior anti-wear additives reduce friction and wear while the unique waterproof, super slick film resists blow out and extends firearm life and runtime.
The special formulation leaves behind a microscopic layer of protection against rust and corrosion caused by handling, fingerprints, moisture and harsh environments, including salt water. Used by major firearms manufacturers to coat and protect firearms prior to shipping, the solvent based Extreme Duty CPL aerosol contains a unique drying agent that leaves your firearm clean and protected from rust and corrosion without any gummy residue.
Lucas Extreme Duty CLP Key Benefits
- Cleans and protects your firearms in one easy step.
- Penetrates deep into rusted firearms, freeing stuck parts and aids in cleaning.
- Provides long-lasting protection from rust.
- Great for general shop and home use too.
- Made in U.S.A.
Lucas Extreme Duty CLP Packaging
- #10915 – 4 Ounce (Case of 12) – 13 lbs
- #10916 – 11 Ounce Aerosol (Case of 12) – 12 lbs
Lucas Extreme Duty Contact Cleaner
Used and recommended by major firearms manufacturers, Lucas Oil Extreme Duty Contact Cleaner’s consistent high pressure spray contains a unique blend of solvents and cleaning agents designed to blast away powder residue, grease, oil and other debris from firearm actions, slides, barrels and parts. Safe on your firearm’s metal finishes and will not harm polymers subjected to incidental contact. This unique formula displaces water, great for when your firearm is caught out in a rainstorm while hunting. Its quick drying, zero residue properties make it ideal for final degreasing of firearms prior to bluing, parkerizing or spray finish applications. The non-chlorinated, CFC free formula dries quickly and leaves no residue. Read entire label before using this product.
Lucas Extreme Duty Contact Cleaner Key Benefits
- Superior cleaning and drying formula.
- Non-chlorinated and CFC free.
- Made in U.S.A.
Lucas Extreme Duty Contact Cleaner Packaging
- #10905 – 11 Ounce (Case of 12) – 13 lbs
Lucas Extreme Duty Bore Solvent & Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner
Used and recommended by major firearms manufacturers, Lucas Extreme Duty Bore Solvent & Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner is a premium blend of cleaning solvents and corrosion inhibitors. It easily removes carbon and powder residue from actions as well as copper and lead fouling from cylinders and barrels. The solvent based formula cleans deep to remove old oils and grease and provides a micro thin layer of rust and corrosion inhibitor on metal surfaces and bores. It is safe on polymers and factory applied firearm finishes.
Lucas Extreme Duty Bore Solvent & Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner was also designed to thoroughly and efficiently clean firearms using an ultrasonic cleaner and its high flash point makes it ideal for heated tank units. The special formulation is designed to be used straight from the bottle in ultrasonic cleaners without any messy mixing and without having to use a rinsing agent or lubrication dip, saving you time and money.
After ultrasonic cleaning, simply remove your firearm, allow it to drip dry or used compressed air, lubricate per manufacturer’s instructions and reassemble. Your firearm is clean, protected from corrosion inside and out, lubricated and ready for storage, carry or use.
Lucas Extreme Duty Bore Solvent & Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner Key Benefits
- Cleans and protects your firearms, provides excellent rust protection.
- Low odor, pleasant grape scent, contains no ammonia, kerosene or water.
- Great for use in ultrasonic cleaners, solvent based formula requires no mixing, rinsing or oil dip after ultrasonic use, saving time and money.
- Ideal in heated units, flash point of 210° F is much safer than other products.
- Made in U.S.A.
Lucas Extreme Duty Bore Solvent & Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner Packaging
- #10907 – 4 Ounces (Case of 12) – 3 lbs
- #10918 – 16 Ounces (Case of 12) – 12 lbs
- #10909 – 64 Ounces (Case of 6) – 25 lbs
- #10114 – 5 Gallon Pail (1 Pail) – 40 lbs
Lucas Oil Gun Metal Polish & Tumbler Media Additive
Used and recommended by major firearms manufacturers, Lucas Oil Gun Metal Polish & Tumbler Media Additive cleans and polishes factory firearm finishes like blue, nickel, stainless, aluminum and brass. Its acid and ammonia free formula safely removes stains and rust from metals with no hard rubbing while protecting treated surfaces from oxidation and tarnishing. Great for use as a tumbler media additive to remove oxidation, powder residue, fingerprints, and other contaminants leaving brass and nickel cases bright and shiny. Use with walnut shell or corn cob tumbling media to reduce cleaning time by up to half compared to using plain media alone. Lucas Gun Metal Polish & Tumbler Media Additive contains no acids or ammonia, so it won’t damage primers or brass and doesn’t smell. Not for use on cold bluing.
Lucas Oil Gun Metal Polish & Tumbler Media Additive Key Benefits
- Safe for use on all metals.
- Cleans, polishes and protects in one easy step.
- Made in U.S.A.
Lucas Oil Gun Metal Polish & Tumbler Media Additive Packaging
- #10878 – 4 Ounce (Case of 12) – 4 lbs
- #10880 – 16 Ounce (Case of 12) – 15.5 lbs