Leupold Mark 4 8.5-25x50mm LR/T M1 Illuminated Mil Dot Reticle Riflescope 56090
Mark 4 LR/T Riflescopes
Leupold® Mark 4® Long Range/Tactical riflescopes are arguably some of the most dependable, highest performing riflescopes you’ll find anywhere. Their accuracy is proven in the field. Their rugged and absolute waterproof integrity is unquestionable. They are everything a tactical shooter, long-range shooter, target shooter, or hunter could ask for.
- The illuminated Mil Dot or Tactical Milling Reticle® (TMR®) allows for precision shot placement in low light, and is night-vision compatible.
- These reticles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- The Leupold Index Matched Lens System® delivers unsurpassed sharpness across the visual field, brightness, and contrast for excellent target definition, even in low light.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from 75 yards to infinity, from any shooting position.
- Finger-adjustable ¼-MOA windage and elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks.
- Once sighted in adjustment knobs can be zeroed.
- The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- 75-MOA of elevation adjustment and 70-MOA of windage adjustment.
- Flip-open lens covers are standard issue with each Mark 4 LR/T riflescope.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof, LR/T riflescopes can withstand incredible abuse.