Lancer L7 Advanced Warfighter Magazine | Lancer L7AWM Magazine
Lancer L7AWM Magazine
Among AR-15 shooters the Magpul PMAG is the reigning king of popularity. The PMAG is inexpensive, looks great and is very reliable. Magpul also has the best marketing of any magazine manufacturer. That said among AR purists their are better (and much more expensive magazines). The HK and Lancer Systems L5 come to mind. That brings us to today’s welcome entry in to the 308 AR magazine field, the Lancer L7 Advanced Warfighter Magazine.
Lancer L5AWM and Lancer L7AWM are of an interesting design and construction. The magazine bodies are polymer with a steel insert for the feed lips. While this construction is not unique the polymer body characteristics are. The key difference is a flexible body. The flexible body allows the magazine to remain flexible and survive impacts and conditions that might disable AR magazine of steel, aluminum and other rigid construction materials.
When they set out to develop a tough and reliable .308 polymer magazine on the market, Lancer took engineering inspiration from the L5AWM (5.56) and the SIG Sauer MPX, combining the best advances of both to bring the Lancer L7AWM Magazine to life.
Lancer L7 Advanced Warfighter Magazine | L7AWM Magazine
LANCER L7AWM MAGAZINE FEATURES
- Impact resistant polymer body
- Insert molded stainless front guard, resistant for high volume shooting
- Stainless rear feed lip, provides a durable stable platform for feeding
- Available with translucent or opaque body
- Straight internal geometry with a controlled tilt follower
- Stainless steel spring
- Slide on bottom with a switchable drain
- Aggressive texture to improve gripping and retrieval from pouches
- Designed, tooled, manufactured & assembled in the United States of America
The Lancer L7AWM Magazine is lightweight with steel feed lips that wrap completely around the magazine to maximize stiffness and reliability while preventing dimpling to the front of the magazine. A switchable drain lock in the floor plate comes standard on all L7s, allowing users to configure the magazine for either water-borne or extreme dust conditions. The L7AWM is designed to work in multiple weapon systems.
Velocity Triggers | Velocity AR Trigger
Today’s entry in the ever growing and competitive aftermarket AR Trigger field comes from Velocity Triggers of Phoenix Arizona. Velocity Triggers traces it’s origin from owner Tom Vehr. Toms experience come from 14 years at Timney Triggers. Velocity Triggers parent company Vehr Manufacturing provides triggers to Knights Armament for their rifles.
At a cost of $150 the Velocity Triggers is positioned to compete with the fantastic CMC Triggers as well as those of Toms previous employer Timney Triggers.
Velocity Triggers | Velocity AR Trigger
Velocity AR Triggers
The Velocity Trigger for AR rifles is a Single Stage Drop-In Trigger that provides a nice, clean & crisp trigger pull. The attractive price makes a quality AR-15 trigger achievable with any budget. Simple installation makes the process easy & quick. Available with a 3, 4 or 4.5lb trigger pull.
What is Velocity Triggers DLC Coating?
The latest innovation of Velocity Triggers is Diamond Like Carbon Coating (DLC) on the trigger which will give your Velocity Trigger the highly effective combination of a low coefficient of friction and high micro-hardness, its also a surface that will not rust and gives your trigger a deep dark black color.
Simply stated, the Diamond Like Carbon Coating (DLC) results in a greater wear resistance over the life of the trigger.
About the Velocity AR Trigger
Simply stated, The Velocity Trigger makes your AR feel like a true bolt-action sniper rifle.
The trigger group comes as a pre-assembled housing. It is designed to be installed into any AR lower receiver and drops into your gun easily. No Gunsmithing is required.
These are the steps, we at Velocity Triggers, are taking to give to you the quality you deserve to deliver the next shot as if your life depended on it:
- Every Velocity Trigger is 100% Made in America
- EDM wire technology and All Tool Steel are used to precision manufacture the trigger, hammer and disconnect
- Velocity AR-15 triggers are heat-treated to give shooters an exceptional lifetime of service
- Housing for the trigger assembly are machined from 6061T6 billet aluminum and black anodized to provide a lifetime of durability.
- The trigger is black oxide then hand polished to create the smoothness you desire from an exceptional trigger.
- The Hammer and Disconnect are treated with NP3 by Robar to provide super smooth feel shooters expect from a high quality trigger.
Important Velocity Trigger Information
*Do not use with 9mm conversion or any other open bolt face AR-15*
IF YOU HAVE A POLYMER LOWER, we recommend putting a Velocity stainless steel shim underneath the trigger to protect the polymer lower.