Aero Precision 308 Breach Charging Handle
308 AR Breach Charging Handle
The rugged Aero Precision Breach Charging Handle offers quick and easy manipulation of your 308 AR platform for both right and left-handed shooters. Available in two different sizes, the small lever is perfect as a low profile, ergonomically friendly charging handle, while the large lever provides more real estate for purchase and manipulation of the product.
Machined in the USA from 7075 aluminum, the BREACH features an anodized finish and is manufactured with the same amount of quality and attention to detail you have come to expect from Aero Precision.
Aero Precision Breach Ambidextrous Charging Handle
The Aero Precision BREACH is a rugged, ambidextrous, precision-manufactured charging handle for the M5/AR308 platform. The BREACH’s design utilizes a reinforced 7075 aluminum bar that is up to the most demanding tasks. Its ambidextrous levers feature a patent-pending, dual spring system, that directs the force-of-use into the robust charging handle body. This allows the shooter to use a one-handed charging technique without compromising the part — a pitfall for traditional charging handles.
- The small lever configuration provides a low-profile, easily gripped interface that is comfortable when slung and can be actuated effortlessly from either side of your rifle.
- The large lever configuration provides an extended operating surface, perfect for a user with bigger hands, or someone who wants a larger surface for manipulation of the charging handle.
- Ambidextrous Controls: Ergonomically designed 7075 Aluminum levers allow the user to easily charge their firearm with either hand while remaining low profile and comfortable when slung.
- Robust Construction: Reduced chamfer angles on the 7075 Aluminum reinforced bar design provide a strong foundation for the BREACH that is resistant to rotational flex or breakage.
- Patent-pending Lever Mechanism: Transfers force-of-use away from the roll pins and into the top/head portion of the reinforced bar protecting the charging handle in the most demanding circumstances.
- Gas Deflection Shelf: Aligns with the upper receiver to redirect gas flow away from the user’s face when shooting suppressed.
- Functional Design: It is not all just good looks. Stylistic cuts on the charging handle also help to clear stuck on carbon and debris from the upper receiver, while the spacer design seals and protects the lever mechanism from debris.
- The Aero Precision BREACH is a rugged ambidextrous charging handle, perfect for your next build!
- The BREACH features a patent-pending, ambidextrous two-lever system allowing easy operation for right and left-handed shooters, utilizing a dual spring system for redundancy.
- The back of the BREACH charging handle features a wall that works to index the charging handle on the upper receiver as well as help redirect any gas blowback away from the shooter’s face when shooting suppressed.
- The body of the BREACH charging handle itself is thicker than traditional charging handles and features a reduced chamfer up top. This increases the durability of the part and makes for a more rugged charging handle design.
- Each BREACH charging handle features a load-bearing surface on the charging handlebar that maintains contact with the levers when the handle is being pulled. This takes the stress off the roll pins, traditionally a failure point on mil-spec charging handles.
- Available in a small lever, and large lever variant. The small lever provides a streamlined profile perfect for use in conjunction with a sling, while the large lever provides slightly more operating surface while taking steps to avoid becoming intrusive when used with a sling.
- The Aero Precision breach is available for both AR15 and M5/AR308.
Links to Other 308 AR | AR-10 | AR 308 Content
Manufacturers | 308 AR Compatibility | Charging Handles | Carbon Fiber Barrels| Barrels | AR Rifle Build Guides | AR Receiver Selection Guide | Trigger Selection Guide | Bolt Carriers | Armalite AR-10 Rifle Parts | AR-10 Rifle Barrel Selection Guide | 308 Scope Selection Guide | Tools | Scope Mounts |