Brownells adds a Nitride Coated, Magnetic Particle Inspected BCG to their 308 Bolt Carrier Lineup. The bolt carrier group comes in at a cost of $169 which is lower than name brand phosphate coated 308 AR Bolt Carrier Groups.
Brownells 308 AR Bolt Carrier Group Nitride Coated MP Inspected
Brownells 308 Winchester, DPMS/SR-25 Pattern, Complete Bolt Carrier Group with Nitride finish, featuring Magnetic Particle Inspected, 9310 Bolt.
Brownells complete 308 Bolt Carrier Group includes all the components necessary to drop into your 308, DPMS/SR25 pattern AR and start running. The black nitride version offers a superior finish, which provides excellent corrosion resistance, while retaining lubricity. All components are properly machined & heat treated, with the heart being the 9310, Magnetic Particle Inspected Bolt. This testing ensures that the bolt is free of defects, and the 9310 steel will hold up to the harshest shooting regimen, especially the powerful 308 Winchester, 7.62x51mm NATO or other variant cartridges.
Complete 308 Bolt Carrier Group includes:
- Fully assembled Bolt Carrier Group; including the bolt, bolt carrier, gas key, firing pin, cam pin, and firing pin retaining pin
- Every Bolt is Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
- The Bolt is machined from 9310 steel
- Following machining, the Bolt is heat treated and shot peened
- Installed extractor includes black rubber insert with spring
- Bolt Carrier is machined from 8620 steel and hardened
- Gas Key Screws are properly torqued and staked
- Bolt and Bolt Carrier feature a matte black nitride finish