Recently at one of our other sites MODULARRIFLE.COM we retrofitted a Remington 700 BDL .308 with a Modular Driven Technologies MDT TAC21 Chassis. While exploring the MDT website I happened across the AR-10 PRS ADJUSTABLE BUTTPLATE (I added the term AR-10 for sake of this sites search engine presence). Up until this point I was only aware of the JP Rifles version. Installing an adjustable butt plate on a MAGPUL PRS will take an already great stock to the “be all it can be level” by allowing the shooter to dial in a perfect fit. I will be getting two.
The MDT AR-10 PRS Adjustable Butt Plate is three-way adjustable for drop pitch and offset as well as length of pull. It further enhances the MAGPUL PRS® stock by adding the adjustability and the comfort of a soft rubber recoil pad. This is a complete module. It replaces the existing MAGPUL PRS® recoil pad, mechanism and all.
MDT AR-10 PRS Adjustable Butt Plate Features:
- Allows for PRS stocks to be perfectly fit to your position and/or clothing
- Adjustable vertically and for cant/rotation
- PRS butt plate retains the LOP adjustment that comes standard with PRS stocks
- Includes soft, rubber, recoil pad
- Adjustments are easily accessed through the rear of the recoil pad
- Over 3 inches of vertical adjustment
- Easily replace existing PRS hardware
- Aluminum construction with matte black anodizing and steel hardware with a matte black finish