Vortex Viper PST 4-16×50 FFP Rifle Scope EBR-1 MOA PST-416F1-A | AR SCOPE
Viper PST 4-16×50 FFP Riflescope — First Focal Plane
The Vortex Viper PST 4-16×50 FFP Rifle Scope with EBR-1 MOA PST-416F1-A boasts features associated with top-tier riflescopes, yet comes in at a street price under the $1,000 mark. Matching reticle and turret measurements allow accurate, fast dialing of shots. The one-piece 30mm tube, precision-machined from a single solid block of aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum, offers ample windage and elevation adjustment. Born from an intimate understanding of riflescope design, forward-thinking engineering, and open ears to a market incredibly vocal about what it wants in a riflescope, the Viper PST series delivers the performance and features tactical shooters demand at an economical price.
- Magnification 4-16 x
- Objective Lens Diameter 50 mm
- Eye Relief 4.0 inches
- Field of View 27.4-7.4 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size 30 mm
- Turret Style Tactical
- CRS Zero Stop
- Adjustment Graduation 1/4 MOA
- Travel per Rotation 12 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 75 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 75 MOA
- Parallax Setting 50 yards to Infinity
- Length 13.7 inches
- Weight 22.4 ounces
- XD Lens Elements Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- First Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-etched Reticle Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions.
- Construction Features
- Tube Size 30 mm diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Tactical-Style Turrets Exposed turrets provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments.
- Side Focus Adjustment located on riflescope’s left side and is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
- Internal Mechanism Design Features CRS Zero Stop Customizable Rotational Stop (CRS) aids in return to zero after dialing temporary elevation correction.
- Precision-Force Spring System Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-Glide Erector System Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- MAG-View Fiber Optic Provides a highly visible reference point for the magnification setting.
- Radius Bar Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides a highly visible and tactile point of reference for turret rotations. US Patent 7,937,879
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
EBR-1 Reticle (MOA)
The EBR-1 (Enhanced Battle Reticle) is a hashmarked ranging reticle using MOA based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections. First focal plane reticle.