JL BILLET 308AR ANGLE CUT M LOK HANDGUARD 12″ LOW PROFILE DESCRIPTION
JL BILLET 308AR ANGLE CUT M LOK HANDGUARD – The continuous top rail allows you to mount iron sights, optics and any other accessories without additional rail sections. The Magpul M-Lok system allows users to customize the hand guard with rail sections and direct mount accessories. The hand guard is constructed of 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum and finished with an optional Mil-Spec type III hard coat black anodizing.
The MLA has a precision bore to fit the proprietary barrel nut which removes any unwanted play and ensures an exact fit!! Installation requires a 1-5/16″ crows foot wrench (not included) for the barrel nut; standard AR-10 barrel nut wrenches will not work with this hand guard system. These rails are some of the lightest you will find anywhere!
If you are looking for a unique look, light weight, and quality forend then this is it!
*DPMS Low Profile Rail Height*
- Material: Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Handguard, 7075-T6 Barrel Nut
- Stainless Steel Key Seat
- Precision Bore
- 1913 Picatinny Continuous Top Rail
- Accepts M-Lok Rail Sections & Accessories (2x 5 slot sections included)
- Requires 1-5/16″ Crowfoot Wrench (not included)
- Weight is 9.9oz. with barrel nut
- Rails will ship in raw aluminum if Hard Black option is not selected
- Rail length is measured along the top
Visit JL Billet for ordering information
1. Ensure weapon is clear and unloaded
2. Apply anti-seize to barrel nut threads
3. Torque barrel nut to 45 ft/lbs
4. Install hand guard over barrel nut and align with upper
There should be a slight drag between the two parts
5. Install key seat into slot and align the bolt holes
(The radius tab on the key seat should fit into the groove on the barrel nut)
6. Install the two 10/32 bolts and torque to 90 in/lbs
The key seat should be tight inside the slot and the hand guard should not rotate.