Olympic Arms To Close It’s Doors
The below statement is from Olympic arms. In my younger days I would always drool over their ads in the shotgun news. I wanted a Safari arms 1911 for the longest time.
After more than 40 years of business, it is with great sorrow that we announce that February 28th, 2017 will be the last day of operation for Olympic Arms, Inc.
The Schuetz family would like to express their heartfelt thanks to all their friends, associates, and partners that have been a part of the Olympic Arms experience. Most of all we would like to thank our loyal customers and patrons who have been with us all this time.
In the course of closing, we are announcing the following changes in policy effective immediately:
1. All sales are final.
2. No refunds or returns will be accepted after 1-25-2017.
3. All Warranty service ceases 1-25-2017. Warranty work and repairs currently in-house will be serviced and returned.
4. New orders will only be taken for inventory currently in stock, or that can be built from remaining inventory.
5. All inventory will be liquidated.
6. ALL SALES will cease at close of business 28 February, 2017
Thank you for your patronage.
Olympic Arms, Inc.