Nemo Arms XO Steel 6.5 Creedmoor AR
Nemo Arms XO Steel 6.5 Creedmoor AR
The Nemo Arms XO Steel 6.5 Creedmoor AR is a lightweight hard-hitting rifle that’s sure to make an impact in the field and on the range. Also known as the Executive Order, this rifle has ergonomic aesthetics that are supremely functional and reduce a significant amount of weight. The 22″ Carbon Wrapped Bartlein barrel provides more velocity and produces groups with scalpel-like surgical precision. Superior accuracy is ensured with the addition of a Geissele Super Dynamic Enhanced two-stage trigger with the first stage set at 2.3 lbs and the second stage a mere puff of 1.2 lbs. NEMO’s recoil-reducing bolt carrier group is an astonishing feat of engineering that greatly increases comfort while reducing fatigue.
A Quick Switch adjustable gas block allows you to shoot sub-sonic ammunition suppressed or switch back to more powerful longer range ammo on the fly. The 15″ Aluminum M-LOK Compatible Modular handguard rail is ready to accept your choice of optics and accessories. Fully ambidextrous, the Executive Order is ideal for any sized shooter in every environment. This is the definition of a do-it-all carbine that is ideal for defense, hunting, and long-range precision alike. The XO Carbon will take you, and your shooting, to exceptional new levels of precision.
Nemo Arms Executive Order XO Steel 6.5 Creedmoor AR Information: SKU: XO65CM-22B-DS, Product Type: AR-10, Rifle Manufacturer: NEMO Arms, Barrel Length: 22″ Bartlein, Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor. Available from Nemo Arms
Nemo Arms XO Steel 6.5 Creedmoor 308 AR
Experience supreme versatility, accuracy, and style with the Executive Order Steel
NEMO Arms Executive Order Steel is an extremely versatile long-range 6.5 Creedmoor rifle that’s sure to make an impact in the field and on the range. Engineered to take optimal advantage of the superb 6.5 Creedmoor cartridge, the XO Steel is as visually stunning as it is functional. The rifle displays gorgeous ergonomic aesthetics designed to cut a significant amount of weight, and the 22″ Bartlein blank barrel, machined in-house by NEMO, can assist in producing groups with scalpel-like surgical precision.
Superior accuracy is further assisted by the addition of a Geissele Super Dynamic Enhanced two-stage trigger, with the first stage set at 2.3 lbs and the second a mere breath of 1.2 lbs. NEMO’s recoil-reducing bolt carrier group is an astonishing feat of engineering that greatly increases comfort while reducing fatigue. A quick-switch adjustable gas block allows you to go from shooting suppressed subsonic ammunition to more powerful long-range ammo on the fly. The 15″ aluminum M-LOK compatible modular handguard rail is ready to display your choice of optics and accessories.
New Evolution Military Ordnance (NEMO) is a world leader in weapon systems integration that is committed to the research and development of advanced, highly accurate firearm technologies. Designed and engineered for military and law enforcement, NEMO produces firearms to excel in the field, not to be secured in a safe. Be exceptional with New Evolution Military Ordnance.
Nemo Arms XO Steel 6.5 Creedmoor Features and Specifications
- NEMO full ambidextrous control upper and lower receiver set billet 7075-T6 Cerakote tungsten grey
- 15” 6061 M-LOK modular rail 1.83” internal diameter steel QD mounts rotation limited
- Lightweight heat dissipating barrel nut 7075-T6
- 7075-T6 7 position “Carrier Cradle” anti-tilt receiver extension
- Tuned steel faced buffer system
- Chrome silicon recoil spring
- Bartlein blank in house machined barrel 1:8 twist with +2 gas location
- NEMO DC-1 6AL-4V Titanium dual chamber muzzle device
- Quick switch .750 journal gas block Suppressed, Unsuppressed settings 4140 IONBOND coating
- Severe duty threaded stainless gas tube with +2-inch extended length gas system
- PATENTED recoil reduction carrier 8620 heat treated Nickel Boron coated
- High-pressure bolt 9310 heat treated Cryo’d shot peened MPI Nickel Boron coated
- Tool steel extractor heat treated IONBOND coated
- Titanium through drilled takedown and pivot pins
- Ambidextrous safety selector
- Ambidextrous charging handle 7075-T6
- Mil-Spec forward assist
- Sling compatible latch plate and properly staked castle nut
- Geissele Super Dynamic Enhanced (SD-E) two-stage trigger First stage 2.3lbs Second 1.2lbs
- MAGPUL MIAD pistol grip
- MAGPUL CTR Mil-Spec diameter carbine stock
- MAGPUL 20 round Generation 3 PMAG
- Overall length collapsed (40.5 inches) Weight unloaded (9.5 pounds)
Links to Other 308 AR | AR-10 | AR 308 Content
Manufacturers | 308 AR Compatibility | Charging Handles | Carbon Fiber Barrels| Barrels | AR Rifle Build Guides | AR Receiver Selection Guide | Trigger Selection Guide | Bolt Carriers | Armalite AR-10 Rifle Parts | AR-10 Rifle Barrel Selection Guide | 308 Scope Selection Guide | Tools | Scope Mounts |