Vortex Diamondback Tactical 4-16×44 FFP Rifle Scope
Vortex Diamondback Tactical 4-16x44 FFP Rifle Scope DBK-10026
Try not to spit out your coffee as you check the $449 retail, 349 street price of the Vortex Diamondback Tactical 4-16×44 FFP Rifle Scope DBK-10026 after reading about its impressive performance and features. The first focal plane reticle, a feature ordinarily reserved for 4-figure-priced optics, allows shooters to use the information-packed EBR-2C reticle for ranging, holdovers or windage corrections on any magnification. Housed inside its durable, one-piece aluminum tube is a 4x optical system delivering excellent edge-to-edge clarity and sharp resolution. Exposed elevation and windage turrets are low profile enough to stay out of the way in packing situations, but offer the quickness, ease and precision of dialing accurate shots at distance. A side adjustable parallax gives shooters peace of mind by removing parallax error from the equation from 20 yards to infinity.
You also might be interested in the Vortex Viper PST 4-16×50 FFP Rifle Scope
Vortex Diamondback Tactical FPP
- The Diamondback Tactical First Focal Plane 4-16x44 stands at the intersection of precision and value, delivering an impressive array of features and performance.
- Extra-low dispersion glass and fully multi-coated lenses transmit a crisp, bright sight picture. The first focal plane, glass-etched reticle keep subtensions accurate throughout the 4x zoom range.
- The precision-glide erector system uses premium components in the zoom lens to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- Exposed tactical turrets and a side parallax knob give shooters the tools needed for long distance precision shooting. The fast focus eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- The single piece 30mm tube is shockproof, ruggedly built to withstand recoil and impacts. Strong o-ring seals and nitrogen purging guarantee waterproof and fogproof performance.
EBR-2C (MOA) RETICLE
Hash-marked ranging reticle using MOA or MRAD based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections
Links to Other 308 AR | AR-10 | AR 308 Content
Manufacturers | 308 AR Compatibility | Charging Handles | Carbon Fiber Barrels| Barrels | AR Rifle Build Guides | AR Receiver Selection Guide | Trigger Selection Guide | Bolt Carriers | Armalite AR-10 Rifle Parts | AR-10 Rifle Barrel Selection Guide | 308 Scope Selection Guide | Tools |